1. The 2-year-old and 4-year-old are no longer a challenge.
2. We finally caught up on sleep.
3. Our gene pool is awesome.
4. There's nothing on TV.
5. Two kids per room is not enough.
6. The 4-year-old keeps trying to play "baby" with the cat. (Yes, he has a baby doll.)
7. We're training for a survival reality TV show.
8. We want to play zone defense. We're tired of man-on-man.
9. We haven't gotten our money's worth out of the cloth diapers yet.
10. There just aren't enough Baders in Texas.
11. We're filthy rich. (The 10-year-old Buick and South Carrollton residence are red herrings.)
12. The dog and cat aren't getting enough attention.
13. We need some demolition work done around the house.
14. We don't trust social security to still be around when we're
65 70 95 100. But hey, we'll do our part.
16. We're tired of NFP charting and are ready for a 9-month break.
17. Our attic is full of baby stuff, and we want to move it all back into the house.
18. We've heard all the readings at Mass and don't need to hear them again for 5 years.
19. We're still 7 short of a baseball team.
20. The kitchen table seats 4 (when expanded), but we think we can fit a few more.